Nice Hotmail tips and tricks you should never miss (Part II)
The following article will show you useful Hotmail (now Outlook) tips and tricks, including how to delete an email or even all emails in your Hotmail account. Now you can easily remove the unnecessary emails without spending too much time. Follow the below guide to make your performance on Hotmail easier.
Delete an email
Open your Hotmail (now Outlook) account by entering our phone number/ Skype/ Gmail username and password.
Select the email you are going to delete by selecting the checkbox on the left of the email.
Click on the delete icon in the upper right corner of the email.
Delete all emails
1. Log into your Hotmail account.
2. Select a folder where you want to delete all emails. Then, above the message list, hover until a check box appears. Then select the checkbox to highlight the messages on the page.
3. Select Delete. All of your emails will be moved to the Deleted Items folder.
4. To permanently delete the messages, right-click the Deleted Items folder and select Delete.
Recover a deleted email
You need to access the old emails that you have deleted to clean your Hotmail account but don’t know how. Try the following steps.
Again, sign into your Hotmail account.
2. For the head Folders, choose Deleted Items.
3. Right-click on it, then select Restore to recover the deleted email.
Or you can choose Move, then click on Inbox if you want to move it back to the Inbox folder. You also select Document or Archive as you want.
Now the deleted email has been recovered.